Asamblea del Bienestar de Vilcabamba Restoration Projects
Projects and The Restoration Plan
A project is a commitment to produce a specific outcome in a specific period of time using specific resources in a sequence of actions.
- What are the details of a Project?
- A project is a declaration of commitment to act to produce a specific outcome or the capability to produce outcomes in the future for a person or community.
- A project is a commitment to invent new actions, a new configuration of actions or a new order of actions in order to produce outcomes in the future for that person or community. The declaration of a project launches, organizes and focuses committed thinking and actions.
- A project is a commitment to act and use resources in the present and over a specified period of time in a sequence of actions and interim situations to produce an ultimate situation in the future that is more satisfactory than the situation that is anticipated to appear without the project.
- What are the parameters for projects?
- Fundamental requirements:
- Project holders must be in agreement with the Resolution of Once Accord
- Projects must align with community needs as assessed by the Asamblea del Bienestar de Vilcabamba Research and Planning Committee.
- Projects must support the Restoration Plan.
- Projects may produce inventions.
- Project may produce innovations.
- What are Restoration Projects?
- Projects that produce Energy, Water, Food, Air, Infrastructure, Shelter, Education Solutions and More.
- What are Invention Projects?
- Invention projects are projects that bring new technologies or processes to the peoples of Vilcabamba.
- Domains for inventions include Energy, Water, Food, Air, Soil, Shelter, Health & Wellness, Transportation, and more.
- What are Innovation Projects?
- Projects that combine capabilities from multiple sources in new ways. Areas of focus and attention include Energy, Water, Food, Air, Soil, Shelter, Health & Wellness, Transportation, and more.
- How do we identify and share resources for projects?
- Projects involve people, processes, and technologies. We are bringing collections of people, processes, and technologies together to be shared across projects.
- People with relevant expertise are offering their experience, knowledge and wisdom to help with projects. We are part of a network of these people and we arel developing alignment and coordination with them for our projects.
- Processes and Best Practices for projects are being compiled for reference and will be made available when ready.
- The Asamblea del Bienestar de Vilcabamba Project Management Committee will help Vilcabamba project teams.
- How do we provide funding for projects?
- Project funding will be provided through the Asamblea del Bienestar de Vilcabamba as funds become available through the Global Assembly Network and from the Global Repository.
- How do we provide Project, Program and Portfolio Management resources and guidance for projects?
- Through people, processes and technologies.
- People who are professional project, program and project portfolio managers are available to help with the design, setup, and management of every project.
- Processes are used to ensure that projects are begun, managed and completed on time and on budget, and produce the desired outcomes.
- Technologies are used to communicate, coordinate and report through the project duration.
- Why are we providing resources and guidance for projects?
- To ensure that every project that is funded and undertaken is successful.
- These resources and guidance support the vision and goals of the Interim Head of State, the Global Guardian, the Directorship of the Global Intelligence Agency, and the Directorship of the People's Government Services Department toward realization of the terms of the Global Peace Treaty and the Planetary Restoration Plan.
If you reside in Vilcabamba and you would like to submit a Restoration Project Proposal, please review the terms above to ensure your project is in compliance, and visit PROJECT SUBMISSIONS to submit an initial project proposal form.