The activities of the Communications Committee include:
- Design, implement and manage internal communications systems for assembly and committee functioning.
- Manage assembly website(s).
- Create and disseminate educational and promotional materials to communicate to the public the activities of the assembly and the various opportunities for participation in the assembly.
- Organize and oversee the assembly's public Open Forum events.
- Liaise creatively with other Vilcabamba organizations and agencies for the purpose of productive collaboration.
- Create and publish assembly public service announcements as required.
- Liaise with global assembly oversight agencies and provincial, national, continental, and global assemblies
If you would like to join the Communications Committee, please submit this form. The Communications Committee Coordinator will contact you for an interview. Please note that you will first need to apply for public membership of the assembly and attend a briefing meeting.