Community Safety Committee
Activities of the Community Safety Committee:
- Research safety conditions in Vilcabamba to identify issues and opportunities.
- Investigate incidents of risk to people, property, and nature.
- Develop safety standards for implementation Vilcabamba.
- Liaise with local safety related agencies to encourage collaborations and use of best practices.
- Create and implement strategies to improve safety standards and practices in Vilcabamba.
If you would like to join the Community Safety Committee, please submit this form. The Committee Community Safety Coordinator will contact you for an interview. Please note that you will first need to apply for public membership of the assembly and attend a briefing meeting.