The activities of the Finance Committee are:
- General financial oversight.
- Funding and fundraising.
- Financial planning and budgeting, and reporting.
- Present revised financial forecasts based on actual spending.
- Advise on the Assembly’s reserves and budget.
- Ensure compliance with relevant Global Banking Operations standards, procedures, and directives.
If you would like to join the Finance Committee, please submit this form. The Finance Committee Coordinator will contact you for an interview. Please note that you will first need to apply for public membership of the assembly and attend a briefing meeting.