Community Protection Committee
The activities of the Community Protection Committee are:
- Develop policies and procedures for the community protection of people and property.
- Collaborate with local police for implementing improved policies and procedures.
- Research and report on crime incidents.
- Educate companies, organizations, government, and the community to the standards and goals of the Community Protection Committee.
- Establish a community protection team that is trained to identify dangerous situations and implement the appropriate responses to those situations.
- Implement relevant directives of the People's Government Services Department and the Global Intelligence Agency.
If you would like to join the Protection Committee, please submit this form. The Protection Committee Coordinator will contact you for an interview. Please note that you will first need to apply for public membership of the assembly and attend a briefing meeting.