Family Services Committee
The activities of the Family Services Committee are:
- Research family related matters in Vilcabamba and identify issues and opportunities.
- Evaluate community resources for children and families.
- Formulate plans for improving the lives of Vilcabamba families.
- Create community projects which impact local families in a positive way.
- Develop and disseminate educational materials relevant to families.
- Liaise with the Global Child and Family Restoration agaency and implement their policies and directives.
If you would like to join the Family Services Committee, please submit this form. The Family Services Committee Coordinator will contact you for an interview. Please note that you will first need to apply for public membership of the assembly and attend a briefing meeting.