Project Management Committee
The activities of the Project Management Committee are:
- Develop full scale project plans.
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Manage project budgets.
- Manage project resource allocations.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff.
If you would like to join the Project Management Committee, please submit this form. The Project Management Committee Coordinator will contact you for an interview. Please note that you will first need to apply for public membership of the assembly and attend a briefing meeting.